Oct 7, 2012

You've Got The Love

 sweater: thrifted, collar: DIY, skirt: thrifted, belt: army surplus, tights: forever 21, shoes: thrifted (let's face it most of my stuff is thrifted)





So I'm really excited today, because it's cold outside! I think it's about 60 F right now, and it's so perfect. I'm whipping out my fur coats (not real fur, that'd be gross) and I'm so very excited. Unfortunately it's supposed to warm up tomorrow (damn you Texas weather!), so I'm taking advantage of the short cold front. Oh gosh I love winter so much, because all of my favorite clothing is polyester/cashmere(all that warm fabric) and it's just really exciting. 

WOW GUYS, it's October! I've been so busy I haven't even taken notice of the month. I always love October (who doesn't though) because of Halloween and it's the first play of the year for my theatre group at my high school. Halloween is going to be so great, though. I got my costume last weekend, and I'm going to be Gilly from Saturday Night Live. 

The other day I heard Florence + the Machine for the first time. I honestly don't know how I haven't listened to them before...they're seriously amazing. Oh! And before I end this post: this is just a break, but after this post I'll continure with the Infatuation/Obsession posts. If any of you wonderful people have suggestions or requests you can e-mail me at: surfinusa79@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. you are SO STINKING CUTE it's ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness
    awesomeness
    awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GAWD, this outfit is perfect in every way! I really adore your sense of style <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmy, you look adorable! Everything fits together so perfect! <3

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡