Dec 30, 2012

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to












[photos above by l.m. strange]












[other photos by jordan likens]

This is what happens when a group of friends and I throw a party. This wasn't just any party though, it was Promcoming (y'know, promcoming), and it was probably one of the highlights of my year. There was food, music, and TINSEL. I still can't believe it's already over, because it was just so fantastic. Oh, if you're wondering what that god-awful loaf is, I'll be glad to explain. At one point of the party we had a movie trivia game and if you guessed wrong you had to eat a piece of fruitcake. But this wasn't any ordinary fruitcake, it was the crappiest of all crappy fruitcakes. It was King Crappy, actually. When you smelt it you could taste it and it did not smell good. One person had a bite of it and nearly died so we switched over to eggnog (which was still pretty crappy). This night was so perfect, though, and I couldn't have done it without my perfect friends (and I'm not just saying that, I have the greatest friends ever.) Off subject, it's almost next year! Let's make ridiculous goals and stay up to wee hours of the night and be giddy that the world didn't end on the 21st. Happy New Year, everyone!! I just want to take this moment to thank all of my lovely followers~ I really couldn't ask for anyone better than you group of cool cats, so danke schön!! ♡

5 comments:

  1. Judging purely by your blog, your adorable photos and this post, I wish I had known someone like you when I was in high school. You remind me a lot of me and I'm pretty jealous that you seem to have friends that appreciate your unique sense of style and share your interests. Have a wonderful 2013 and keep on twistin'! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. asdfghjkl;;;' THIS.
    omgomgomg! You and your friends ARE SO ADORABLE. UGH, ALL THE TINSEL AND FOOD AND CLOTHES... you guys are alllll so fab!
    Have a happy new year, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds like such an awesome party. Happy New Year. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can find details and instructions here: http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡