Dec 25, 2012

so this is christmas, and what have you done?


sweater: thrifted, brooches: thrifted, belt: forever21, skirt: thrifted/DIY, tights: forever21, boots: forever21




 there were all these glasses of water that no one was drinking so i decided to drink all of them. i hope it wasn't what people used to wash their hands with or something along those lines...
 ~*~*~*~*~*taking selfies at the dinner table~*~*~*~*
 i think my dad is secretely Dustin Hoffman




It's really sad to think that Christmas has been over for an hour in Texas. IT WAS SO GREAT THOUGH. You can't really tell in any of the photos, but I had twinkle lights in my hair today. I breath Christmas spirit, I swear. I got some pretty neat presents, too~ (Records: Lou Reed's Transformer, Dead Man's Bones, and The Velvet Underground & Nico. Other stuff: tie dye knee high socks, combat boots, and, ukelele strings). In the afternoon I went to my Aunt's house (and we all know how funnn~ family functions are...sadly there wasn't as much drama as i hoped for) and ate too much food and then afterwards my parents, my grandma, my sister, and I went to go see Quentin Tarantino's: DJANGO UNCHAINED. If you haven't seen it I seriously recommend it- Quentin out-did himself. It was so good, and I can't wait to see it again. After that I got home and watched the Doctor Who Christmas special (sorry not sorry...at all) and now I'm here writing this lovely post. The only thing I regret about this year was not watching/recording Home Alone 2: Lost in New York and the old Jack Frost Christmas special. THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR (can you feel my excitement?) 

How was everyone else's Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/etc. day? 

5 comments:

  1. wow your hair looks super cool! Looks like you had a great Christmas :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute! You look
    lovely in the last picture :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks lovely. and i love the furniture of that house :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas outfit! So festive!! I wore my hair like that as well haha, but twinkle lights!! So cool! Looks like you have a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡