Jan 27, 2013

she comes in colors everywhere

You know what's nice? Colors. I don't mean any one in particular, I just really like colors. This might sound really dumb, but I feel like you guys will get what I'm trying to say. I just think it's really cool that there are some things that have nothing to do with each, but they end up with the same colors. Do you guys get what I'm saying? (who knew it would be this stressful to write about such a simple subject) Colors just make me happy (there, that makes sense). One of the worse questions to ask me is: "What's your favorite color?" because I really love all of them. Gosh, could you imagine living in a black and white movie? I WOULD DIE I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.
orange
unknown, Edie Sedgwick
 yellow
Jean Shrimpton, unknown
 purple/red
unknown, disneyland c. 1950's
 purple/blue
unknown, Marianne Faithfull
 blue
The Jimi Hendrix Exp., unknown
 sepia
Beatles lips, Valley of the Dolls book cover (I want to read it so bad!) 
 green/brown
unknown
neutral/blue
unknown
 red/pink/stripes
unknown
white/more neutral
Lana Del Rey, Sharon Tate
(remember that time I was going to get better at sourcing pictures? oops. 
all images from tumblr or unknown. I PROMISE i'll get better at sourcing one day)

colors - donovan, she's a rainbow - the rolling stones, marie douceur, marie colère (paint it black) - marie laforêt, little green bag - george baker selection, blue velvet - lana del rey, glow girl - the who, long red - fat mattress, technicolor - paloma faith

Also, the other day it was L.M. Strange's birthday, so she threw a party to get presents- CELEBRATE, I meant celebrate. It was a really great party, and I tried to learn how to do a cartwheel. In result I got some really great pictures and since they've got color in them I felt it appropriate to add to this post. 
the lovely L.M. demonstrating the perfect cartwheel 
i think i'm friends with fred astaire
it's not a party until the bitchface(s) come out
I'm afraid to say that I'm one of those people who like the blurry/long exposure pictures. Sorry not sorry. I really should be getting to my homework, so yeah. "That's all folks!"

xxTessa



5 comments:

  1. I love the bitchface photograph and all the pretty collagey stuff of colours you put together (as always!)

    Plus that Pow necklace looks so radical with the polka dot and daisy shirt/ dress you wore with itt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude Valley of the Dolls was like the WORST MOVIE EVER
    DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT.
    And if you're friend with Fred Astaire that means I'm Ginger Rodgers. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH GOD HOW CAN I FORGET THAT MOVIE???
      I hear that the book is a lot better, though!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love your inspo, looks very tailored to good taste.

    I also want some of your foodzz.

    http://www.stylehuntingclub.com/


    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡