Mar 31, 2013

john waters hates the easter bunny

bunny ears: diy, top: gift, necklace: vintage, petticoat: halloween store, socks: target, shoes: uo
 Happy Easter everyone! Honestly I'm not a huge fan of this holiday, but it's in my blood that I have to dress up for every holiday so y'know. My family lovesssssss this holiday, so today should be interesting. (I'll probably just isolate myself in a hallway and do some homework and make collages) Oh, and here's some groovy easter vibes for you cool cats~ 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! you are the cutest thing! Love this post and your blog! Can't believe I've only just stumbled across you! Mind if I trawl through the archives a bit! It's so lovely! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! ah your outfit! its absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and your beehive is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable, it's unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is stunning! Wish I could dress like that on Easter, I get made fun of for dressing vintage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha john waters hates you! Such a good reference! Love your easter outfit, it is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that tutu! You look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these photographs so much. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can find out more here:

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. W O W ! So personal and creative Tessa !!!
    <3

    C
    http://visualthink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡