Jun 14, 2013

goldmember

 shirt: thrifted/DIY, skort: vintage, shoes: ebay, jewelry: vintage, bag: thrifted, jacket: thrifted
If you couldn't already tell this outfit has a lot of 70s influence with the mini skort, flat-form shoes, and the orange/brown palette. Believe it or not, but even though it was minimal clothing I was sweating like a dog. IT IS SO HOT TODAY, and this is only the beginning. If you want an idea of the weather I believe 97 F was the low today... but it's nothing new. On a higher note, today is my mother's birthday! We went out to get some japanese food and it was a blast. My mom really enjoyed herself, and I'm so glad, because I love her so much and she deserves it.
slums of beverly hills
sharon tate
x
x
x
x

9 comments:

  1. aRGH I love you shirt! and Happy birthday your mumma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mum by the way! I love your bag and your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and all the pictures! <3

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sandals, bag and tshirt! U always look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that outfit and your hair are perfect! love the photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt and the bag are just amazing

    -Aida

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my glob, I LOVE YOUR SHIRT! The sandals really stand out as well c:
    [PS: I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS YOUR MOM!]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping this post was named after my all time favourite austin powers film. Your top is hilarious <3

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡