Jul 2, 2013

fun and quirky


crown: diy, POW! necklace: halloween store, jacket: forever21, dress: buffalo exchange, shoes: vintage, belt: gift/vintage
I got this AMAZING dress at buffalo exchange the other day and I am in L-O-V-E. Unfortunately it's pretty tight at the thighs so it's virtually impossible to bend/crouch/etc, but it's so worth it, because seriously just look at it. This outfit was ~inspired~ by Betsey Johnson, because I've been watching her tv show lately and I just really love her, okay? My recent inspiration has been lazy days, flowers, 1960s inspired things, and nature. Also I finally hopped on the bandwagon- you can follow me @bloglovin now! Well I really need to get some sleep, because tomorrow morning I'm seeing Star Trek with my grandma AND I AM SO EXCITED. (Chris Pine is such a babe) Oh! One last thing: my blog titled is FUN AND QUIRKY, because Darcie is the cutest thing ever in her flower crown diy video. 

Follow on Bloglovin
Daisy Chain Zine from Olivia
DREAM HOME
the dreamiest denim jacket ever by sleaterkittey

6 comments:

  1. this is prly one of my fav outfits of yrs. lets be irl friends and share clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would DIE for that dress! And you are EXTREMELY gorgeous.

    http://erikablogsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is adorable <33 I love the inspo too, perfect summer vibez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are gorgeous!!

    Love everything you post <3

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffalo Exchange is one of my favorite places for thrifting. <3 That patch jacket is unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so delightfully colourful! And I'm really feeling I need that denim jacket.. (Also wow thank you for using some of my photos :') )

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡