Jul 5, 2013

hodge podge




 flower crown: diy, necklace: etsy, top: wet seal, skirt: vintage, shoes: thrifted
Since it's the day after Independence Day lots of stores were having great sales! I went to Michaels and got a buuuuuunch of super awesome craft supplies and other stuff (like a $5 disposable camera!!!). The heat has sucked my will to live today which is alright, because tomorrow I get to work at the antique mall (where my antique booth is)!!! I'm really really excited, because it's my first job AND I GET PAID TO BE AROUND ANTIQUES ALL DAY LONG. 
new pins on etsy! And more to come~ If anyone is in a custom pin from me feel free to message me!
fourth of july get-up, I'm in L-O-V-E with these clip on earrings! This fourth of July was really odd for me this year, but it was pretty decent overall. I gorged on BBQ chicken and corn and swam almost all day (until it started raining). I realize that this post is kind of a hodge podge of random things, but hey, not everything has to be organzied. Anywho below is some recent inspiration I've been digging (all from tumblr) so enjoy the pretty pictures! 

5 comments:

  1. awww so cute! and i just LOVE your Hole necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just so cool! keep it up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the spock pin is so rad, and your job sounds so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pins are great, especially the spock one!

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡