Jul 3, 2013

if i were you i'd take a permanent vacation

 super cute books from the 1970s about plants that were 80 cents each!
I was watching Moonrise Kingdom for the millionth time today, and for some reason it inspired me to re-do my room a bit. So I did just that! I switched my bookshelf with my record player/rolling stones cubby thing. While I was at it I cleaned my room and went through all my crap, and to my surprise I found a bunch of stuff I don't want anymore. But I also realized how many books/records/movies/magazines I own. WHICH IS TOTALLY OKAY, because I love them all. It's so odd, because my room feels so much better like this. Almost like it was almost meant to be in this order...I don't really know anything about feng shui, but maybe that has something to do with it. Anywho this is going to be a fairly short post, because I plan on making a big fat 4th of July inspo/outfit thing for tomorrow! 




sorry for some of the photos being shaky (i drank too much coffee today)
instagram poop: being a loser at my antique booth (hat: vintage, top: f21, skirt: buffalo exchange), food I've consumed recently; Freebirds nachos, razzleberry pie, pistachio gelato, and poached pears at Grotto.

titled irrelevant for obvious reasons

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Tessa! I've been seeing you "here, there and everywhere" and it's been a while since I left a comment for you. I love cactus and my father was a nature photographer who often snaped close-ups of fungi. I hope you enjoy those bargain books. I love your room. It reminds me of the way I decorated mine when I was your age. I had practically every square inch of wall space covered with album cover art, inserts, 45s and long plays. I am thrilled to see so many young people with vinyl fever. I want to invite you to visit my blog because I think you'll find a lot to like. I would very much enjoy growing a friendship with you. Happy 4th of July, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is looking fantastic! I remember when my room was like this when I lived back with my parents. Now that I'm renting I can't have it all done up as fabulous as this. And can I just say, your 45 record carrier is too cute - one of those has been on my wish list for years! Where did you get it? Love the Andy Warhol blouse too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 My aunt gave me the 45 carrier so I don't know where it's from...

      Delete
  3. ahh your posts are always so inspirating and full of positive energy! <3

    [weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just tagged you for the Liebster Award in my last post! :)

    http://thestrawberrythoughts.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. your room is to die for! everything about it is just so pretty! your record player is simply gorgeous and I love your rolling stones cubby!

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡