Aug 8, 2013

the beatles have a song for everything

 
flower crown: diy (I was invited to a flower crown party what-what), necklace: garage sale, top: goodwill, shorts: thrifted, socks: target, shoes: doc martens
In less than a week it's going to be my birthday! I'm going to celebrate it by working at the antique mall  and there's going to be a 30% off sale in my booth the whole day. So if anyone is in the area feel free to stop by. There will be records playing and maybe a few sweets (because my mom is the best). I normally don't do much for my birthday, because I don't see the big deal about it. It's like "cool it's my birthday" every year on the same date. I don't know, that's just me. I mean don't get me wrong I love the presents, and everything. I normally just ask for a few things from Urban Outfitters from my parents, something from Etsy from my sister, and so on. This year one of my presents is going to see a comedy tour (Flight of the Concords, Dave Chapelle, Demetri Martin, +more) at the end of the month with my dad! Okay, onward to the pretty photo portion of the post. I've gathered things that I wish I could have and lots of inspiration and what not, so yeah...Also I've added two new flower crowns to ETSY so go check it out! (they have despairing messages on them ooooh)
I've recently discovered the Brave Store, and I swear it'll be the death of me. Almost everything is cat/animal related and I want everything -crying- and the best part is: it's actually affordable whaaaat
(cat purse // animal necklace)
SheInside.com is basically one of the best sites for clothing I've ever come across. They have really cute clothing for affordable prices and it's just fantastic. I'm sort of in love with all of their chambray dresses and tops, especially when you include Bart Simpson and the Rolling Stones.
(Simpson top // Stones dress)
I cannot explain my love for these two pieces. The skirt is from choies.com, and it is the most fun and fabulous pencil skirt I have ever seen in my life. I've always looooved that vintage picture with the space kids and the biscuits. The sweatshirt is kind of self explanatory. If you love Twin Peaks- you'll love that sweatshirt.
(biscuit pencil skirt // Twin Peaks sweatshirt)
And last but not least, a few things from Urban Outfitters. Thrill Murray is only the coolest coloring book I have ever seen in my entire life. It's 50 pages of Bill Murray that need coloring. The last thing I really want for my birthday is the UO exclusive Portlandia 45. Why? Because I love that show with all my heart and I want to live the 90's dream in Portland, Oregon (Oregon).
(Thrill Murray // Portlandia 45)

4 comments:

  1. Happy bday. Lovely outfit! That comedy tour sounds amazing i love Flight of the Conchords and Dave Chappelle! I need the bart buttonup/cat bags in my life. Haha "Thrill Murray" sounds amazing.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost birthday! Sounds like it's going to be a blast! I'd never checked out sheinside before, and it's suuuper rad!!! I bet seeing Flight of the Conchords will be ultra cool, they're so funny. I love your birthday collage-thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I love your bedroom, it's so creative & the clothes are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is beyond perfect! You have yourself a new follower missy xxx

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡