Mar 29, 2015

ladybug

Hello, children of the corn!
Oh boy, has it been a while. Quite a bit has happened the past few weeks. I lost my job (the boutique closed down), I got a job at Lush (!!!!), and I just finished my drivers ed course. Which essentially means I'll be getting my license very soon! Believe it or not, it's actually a really big deal for me, because I hate being in cars or around other cars so much due to my anxiety. I don't like driving at all, but it's just something I've come to terms with that I have to do. 

Other than that, I haven't been up to much- therefore I haven't been dressing up lately. It's been very static, but I'm moving on to bigger and better things!
daizy lemonade choker
ladybug blouse
forever21 shorts
target socks
thrifted doc martens

8 comments:

  1. it sucks that the boutique you were working at closed down but yay new job at lush! I also find driving to be super nerve wracking but driving late at night when the roads are quiet is kind of relaxing <3 your outfit looks super on fleek, as per usual

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it worked out really well, to be honest! Oh man, driving when no one else is around is da best~ Thanks so much, dude!

      Delete
  2. I love your blouse, it's so cute! I always envy the outfits and hairstyles of the people who work in Lush (they dress so COOL), so I guess it makes sense that you're working there now :) I'm glad that you're back!

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god your hair is so rad and so is your entire outfit
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so excited when you post! You look knock-out gorgeous as always. Change is stressful but usually good so hang In there girl!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that means so much!! Thank you so much, Ellie~ You rule.

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡