Apr 5, 2015

mrs gosling

Hey chickadees!
As you can see with your pretty, lil eyes, I've changed my hair to purple! I actually really love it, and this might be my favorite color yet. The next color I want to do is green, but I'm not sure what shade just yet...probably avocado-ish. Anywho, I've only worked one week, but I'm so in love with my job and my co-workers!!! I also made an insanely good, expensive, intricate vegan cheesecake that is to die for. Maybe I'll snap some pics of it, but I don't know... mine didn't come out nearly as pretty though.

A weird side note, I usually don't like photographing my feet or even wearing shoes that full show my toes. That being said, I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and accept my feet (no matter how silly that may sound). 
gifted necklace
kohls shirt
forever21 leggings
gifted purse
target flatforms
Enjoy some recent inspo~

babydearr's bedroom 
 The Who in 1968
Dream me, Darling!  // unknown source
Wash and Dry by Alexa King
Ryan Gosling w/ his pup. Thought it was necessary to add a pic of him, because of my top and all. I actually don't think I've ever mentioned that he is one of my favorite people ever. But he really is. So there ya have it~

9 comments:

  1. I can't get over how good your hair looks now (I mean it was good before but now your like a celestial space babe or something!!)- and your collected inspo looks amazing, as always

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is always on point, please teach me how it always looks so fab, and I love your inspo too!x

    zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! But trust me, some days it is anything but fab :P

      Delete
  3. Love the necklace & bag so much :3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hair is so beautiful! I'd love to have lilac hair, but it would take a hella load of bleach to dye my hair :P

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Yeah all the bleach has taken a toll on my hair :-( but it's worth it in the end!!

      Delete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡